Free Online Course
"KATAKANA - JAPANESE LETTERS"
LESSON 2 SA-TO
In this lesson, you will learn 10 letters, From サ (さ) to ト (と).
Guide to studying Katakana in this lesson
1. Watch "Katakana sa-to Video (with Hiragana)" and practice pronunciation of each letter.
2. After you feel comfortable reading them, Let's write each letter with the "Katakana sa-to stroke order video (with Hiragana)".
* Printable Flashcards are available. If you have a printer, print them out and use for your studying.
If you don't have a printer, please go to this link and use online flashcards
3. Are you able to write and read those 10 letters comfortably? If so it is time to try "Katakana sa-to practice sheet"!
4. Let's check your answer and see your result. If you are satisfied your result, you can move to Lesson 3. If you are not, I recommend reviewing this lesson again.