LESSON 1 A-KO
In this lesson, you will learn 10 letters, From ア (あ) to コ (こ).
Guide to studying Katakana in this lesson
1. Watch "Katakana a-ko Video (with Hiragana)" and practice the pronunciation of each letter.
2. After you feel comfortable reading them, Let's write each letter.
* Printable Flashcards are available. If you have a printer, print them out and use for your studying.
3. Are you able to write and read those 10 letters comfortably? If so it is time to try the "Katakana a-ko practice sheet"!
4. Let's check your answer and see your result. If you are satisfied with your result, you can move to Lesson 2. If you are not, I recommend reviewing this lesson again.
"KATAKANA- JAPANESE LETTERS"