Free Online Course
"HIRAGANA - JAPANESE LETTERS"
LESSON 6 DOTS and Circle
In this lesson, you will learn Hiragana letters with dots and circle.
Adding dots and circle make pronunciation change. For example, if you add dots to the letter か(ka), it will be が(ga). If you add a circle to the letter は(ha), it will be ぱ(pa).
Guide to studying Hiragana in this lesson
1. Watch "Hiragana dots and circle Video (with Romanized)" and practice pronunciation of each letter.
2. After you feel comfortable reading them, Let's write each letter with the "Hiragana dots and circle stroke order video (with Romanized)".
* Printable Flashcards are available. If you have a printer, print them out and use for your studying.
If you don't have a printer, please go to this link and use online flashcards
3. Are you able to write and read those letters comfortably? If so it is time to try "Hiragana dots and circle practice sheet"!
4. Let's check your answer and see your result. If you are satisfied your result, you can move to Lesson 7. If you are not, I recommend reviewing this lesson again.