LESSON 6 GA-PO
In this lesson, you will learn Hiragana letters with dots and circle.
Adding dots and circle make pronunciation change. For example, if you add dots to the letter か(ka), it will be が(ga). If you add a circle to the letter は(ha), it will be ぱ(pa).
Guide to studying Hiragana in this lesson
1. Watch "Hiragana dots and circle Video (with Romanized)" and practice pronunciation of each letter.
2. After you feel comfortable reading them, Let's write each letter.
* Printable Flashcards are available. If you have a printer, print them out and use them for your studying.
3. Are you able to write and read those letters comfortably? If so it is time to try the Hiragana Japanese letters eBook.
4. Let's check your answer and see your result. If you are satisfied with your result, you can move to Lesson 7. If you are not, I recommend reviewing this lesson again.
"HIRAGANA - JAPANESE LETTERS"