LESSON 3 NA-HO
In this lesson, you will learn 10 letters, From な (na) to ほ (ho).
Guide to studying Hiragana in this lesson
1. Watch "Hiragana na-ho Video (with Romanized)" and practice the pronunciation of each letter.
2. After you feel comfortable reading them, Let's write each letter.
* Printable Flashcards are available. If you have a printer, print them out and use them for your studying.
3. Are you able to write and read those 10 letters comfortably? If so it is time to try the Hiragana Japanese letters eBook.
4. Let's check your answer and see your result. If you are satisfied with your result, you can move to Lesson 4. If you are not, I recommend reviewing this lesson again.
"HIRAGANA - JAPANESE LETTERS"